How To Increase Sales For Online Marketers
If you are a marketer looking at how to increase sales and conversions you have to look at how your business serves the market. The marketer that can spend more to get a customer will always outperform those that can’t. It could be that as you look into your marketing campaigns your struck by how your campaigns that were performing well are now more costly. The solution isn’t improving your conversions or even streamlining your ad campaigns. It’s how well your value is structured for your best customers, let me explain.
When your products offer something for your interested customers but nothing for your ideal customer your spending will be on the expensive side. The amount of value you add to the market place will determine how much income you will earn.
Create Your Business Value Ladder:
With most successful businesses, only so much of what they do is only visible on the surface. You can’t see what they’re doing behind the scenes for success. This is why some business owners struggle and one of the big solutions is to have a value ladder in place. Here’s how a value ladder works:
- Level One – A low cost or free product that solves one of the biggest problems in your niche
- Level Two – Mid priced product of yours that is actionable for your customers to get a bigger return. This can also be a follow-on product of a bigger magnitude than your initial offer.
- Level Three – Mid priced or High Ticket product that provides a big solution for your customer. This can be a membership site, service, coaching, etc. Often this is related in some way to your lead or Level One product.
- Level Four – What would meet your ultimate customer’s need? This is your biggest solution, training, coaching or service package. Your Level Four Value product will be exposed to every customer but only a small percentage will take advantage of it. What would you sell to your million dollar customer? This is it.
A Working Value Ladder You’ve Seen:
The best example I ever came across that really explains a value ladder in action, comes from Ultra Marketer – Russell Brunson. He explains that your Dentist has the best value ladder example, have you ever received a free teeth cleaning from your Dentist? Odds are high that you’ve seen the value ladder in action:
- Level 1 – Free teeth cleaning or exam, something of value for the Dentist’s targeted customer base.
- Level 2 – I’ll guarantee that the percentage of customers that get a teeth cleaning will get some follow on appointment that gives more value. A cavity removed, old filling replaced, even a whitening treatment.
- Level 3 – The medical profession as a whole is extremely crafty with this as they always get their leads added to their list for the follow up schedule. “Let’s make sure we have all your info and get you schedule for your next free check-up!” “Uh..sure!” It’s a great service for you and gives you value.
- Level 4 – Not everyone seeing the Dentist for free exams will get a bridge, dental surgery or cosmetics but some will and it all starts with their Level 1 and getting leads coming through their doors.
How To Afford More Customers:
By providing 4 levels of value this allows their business to spend more to get customers and make more sales! This is the secret to increase sales.
Get more help to create your own products and help with your own value product line to see returns. Contact me here to inquire about Coaching: adm[email protected]