Online Marketing By Finding Benefits In Your Inbox
One of the many side effects to online marketing is the explosion of emails in your inbox. But before you go deleting and unsubscribing, you have to know that some of those emails can be dollar signs for you! Don’t delete them away yet!
Explosion Of Emails In Your Inbox
If you’re like me when I was getting started you’ve signed up for a few affiliate programs, blogs, forums, maybe a few Social Site Groups, etc. Overnight you’re getting bombarded by tons of emails! Some go to the spam folder but most of them end up in your inbox! I get millions (not really but it seems like it) of these emails daily to my personal and company email. I didn’t spend time to go through all of them until I found the gold! Would it surprise you to learn that many of these emails are jewels for your business?
“Too Many Emails!” – At some point you actually agreed to receive emails from marketers and sites. All of them should have a means for you to unsubscribe or mark them as spam.
There’s Marketing Gold In Your Inbox:
Online Marketing- Gold In Your Inbox
The most important aspect of building an online business is niche research and those emails from other marketers and businesses are research gold! This is valuable information you can use in your own marketing. Add this information into your research folder, the headlines, frequency of emails, ad copy, how often they sell products, every things you could ever want are in those inbox emails. Here’s some additional ways to benefit from your inbox emails:
- Your own business should already have something that adds value to your niche. An offer that builds your list, converts leads into customers. This can be your newsletter, video training, e-book that attracts leads with a solution sought after in your niche.
- Utilize the information from other sellers/marketers in your niche by signing up to their lists & buying their products
- Take notes on the ad or means they use to attract leads, or “how are they getting leads to Opt-In”.
- What happens next after you Opt-In to this list? Was there a Sales Page, One Time Offer (OTO)? Take note of how many offers are made and the “ad copy” on these pages.
- Look at the titles of these offer pages or URL, make a note of what type of system these offer web pages are on. Some of these pages may be a part of the web site, others may be from a Landing Page or Funnel Page system provider (like MITSPages, Infusionsoft, etc.).
- When do they send you the first email, did they send one or many emails? How many emails and how often are those emails sent, daily, every two days, once a week? Add those emails to your research folder and note this information on them to help your own efforts.
- These are follow up emails and you can create your own with an Auto-Responder, I use Aweber for my own email follow ups, it’s the most popular. If you need an Auto-Responder you can sign-up here for Aweber
What Else You Should Know About Email Marketing:
Your offer or Lead Magnet is only a part of your funnel, the follow up emails are just as important to your business. Looking at those emails in your inbox from those other marketers look a certain way:
- Avoid using the flashy templates of your Auto-Responder, most of the emails you get look plain for a reason. Plain emails give the reader a more personal feeling than those with all the flashy colors or designs.
- Use similar “I want to read this” headlines, scan through your emails and find those with headlines that draw your attention. Great headlines will get your own emails opened at a better rate, even if the email contains great value a poor headline will guarantee your list doesn’t read it.
- Your funnel is the process that attracts leads, builds your greatest asset (your list) and converts leads into customers. Your emails will help to tell your story and establish a relationship of trust between the lead and yourself. The most important aspect of marketing your business is to establish “Know, Like & Trust”. Why should anyone buy a product from you and what benefits a lead can get from you that they can’t get anywhere else.
“But I Don’t Have Those Same Products?”
Your Own Products
You will find that some of the offers found in those emails from other marketers are exclusive to them and you can’t offer the same product. You actually have multiple choices to use for your own marketing, this will help you monetize your own list. Monetizing your list effectively is a huge part of online marketing you should get right:
- Contact that marketer and ask if there is an affiliate program for you to offer the same product to your own list. Some of those marketers will be happy to help you, others may tell you that you have to become an affiliate with their Company. That might be what you’re looking for or not, there are still other options
- Sites such as Clickbank, JVZoo and Offervault are filled with affiliate offers that you can sign up for and offer to your own list. You can also become a Amazon affiliate and offer products unique to your niche this way.
- Create your own products and offer them to your list and audience. It’s not as difficult as you may think when you have a mentor or Coach to help you along. Send me an email if you would like a marketing Coach or Mentor to: [email protected]
Learn To Be The Expert Or….
Many experts in your field didn’t start out that way, they learned through trial and error by taking action. Believe it or not most of them never realized when they actually became an “expert”. Those emails in your inbox also give you a unique access to successful marketers that you may not have realized you had:
- Reach out to those marketers that send you emails, you can ask about other training they may have for your own niche. Many will be happy to help you, some will not but make the effort. Not taking action will always give you zero results.
- Ask these marketers if you can interview them about particular problems in your niche that others are looking for answers to like list building, getting customers etc. Create a product from these interviews of the experts.
People Will Pay You For Information Of Value:
So you’re thinking about getting started with a new online career but don’t know where to start? Do you already have a business or need a new one? Deciding on how and where you want to earn money can be a huge undertaking.
What are you passionate about? Your first Internet Marketing success can come from any profitable subject that drives and motivates you. There are almost as many ways to Make Money Online as there are subjects to choose from. If you’re a bit confused about where to start don’t worry I’ve got some cool suggestions to get you started. Remember this is your business so you must follow this simple rule of business “always provide a sought after solution for your customer”. Keeping this rule will help you to establish yourself and separate your business from the others. Each one of these sites below are not only resources you can use for your business but also a way to earn extra money for yourself:
- Fiverr.com – It’s a service oriented website where you can purchase just about anything Internet related for just $5. You can sign up or register for free and take a look around at the many different ways people are making money on this site. There are so many services here you can emulate for yourself or use some services to help you get started. The more successful “jobs” you complete the higher your ratings will be. There are many people that work full time offering services online but it will take some time for you to get established well enough to make a living.
- iWriter.com – Do you enjoy writing, have S.E.O. know-how? iWriter is a site filled with rated writers of web content type articles, e-books and even ad copy. Again you want to check out the site all the way to getting a few of the top rated writers to write a project for you. Doing this is the best example you can possibly get and will lay a foundation for you to get started.
- Upwork.com (formally elance.com) – On this site you can find code writers, banner designers, graphic artists and a wealth of other services. One of the coolest features is that you can also see how much the top earners have made from the jobs completed through the site.
Many of the full time participants of these sites earn 4, 5 and some 6 figures but got their earnings to those levels after putting in much work and keeping at it. If you are using some of these service oriented sites keep in mind that many of the participants are from all over the world. Ask for samples of their work, if you are requesting articles for a U.S. based website make sure you read and edit before publishing on your site.
Have a suggestion? Drop a request and let me know a subject I can write about that would help you the most. Please add your comments below this post.
Looking to get started building your list with leads? Get my 500 Leads Action Guide, this will help you get 500 Targeted Leads onto your list in 60 Days or Less!
Benefits In Your Inbox