Affordable SEO/SMO/ Content Services:
Finding affordable SEO/SMO/ Content Services and why it’s important for an online business. Most online business success depends on the audience you’re targeting finding you in at least one of these three ways:
- Your Business is prominent in search results and those looking for your services find you, your business or brand from keywords and keyword phrases.
- Previous and current customers recommend your services to others or your services are mentioned by other websites and on various Social Media platforms.
- You or your Brand reputation is well known and potential customers look for you specifically by name.
Utilizing these tactics of getting exposure to your audience are basic results of a SEO (search engine optimization) strategy. Content plays a big role in how well you connect and remain connected to your audience with your business. SMO however is another part of your overall SEO strategy that is needed even more than in the past.
What Is Social Media Optimization?
SMO is the means of Social Media activity used to attract visitors into your website/business. This can increase your SEO efforts with more content and result with growing a larger audience than if just applying SEO without social media. Basically SEO is keywords and phrases containing those keywords but SMO is more about content. Some Social Media Sites are not so much dependent on keywords but content in the various media forms such as images, videos and text or words. Social Media Optimization has become vital to the effectiveness of your SEO today, it’s extremely hard to have good SEO without also having good SMO.
Sharing Is Caring With Good SMO:
Getting even more shares of your content with Social Media is more than just having your content visible across multiple social sites. Your content should be easy to shares and have share buttons that are easy to see and use. It’s more about having useful and actionable content that will help others. Your website is basically your Business Hub, everything you do revolves around your site. One of the best ways to optimize with social media is with blog posts. Here are 6 useful tips to increase your share counts for great results:
- Provide content that is useful and actionable for your audience. It’s one thing to have great info that people look for but you want that info to be filled with things your audience can use to get results.
- Share the positives! Remember the people that have the most fun at the dance party actually dance, on social media positive empathy resonates much better than negative anything. Incorporate feel good images and videos with your message and watch your share number go up.
- Make your content easy to share with others across multiple platforms, one of the most common techniques is having images that show up well on different sites. Every social site has a preferred format and with some the images themselves are more prominent than any words written. Some of your best “shareable” content will be images with a little bit of compelling text as part of the image. Sites like Canva.com are great tools to create great images, infographics and even banners!
- Have “Linkable” content! Having a blog is one of the best ways to provide linkable content through out social media. Great posts that help your audience and make them smarter (even if the subject doesn’t help you specifically) will get more visitors looking at and reading your blog. Just remember to be consistent and “be the best you”, because no one can be the personality that you are!
- The more you go, the more you grow! Face it, social media can take up all of your productive time. Avoid this by having specific times for your posts (search, best times to post on Social Media) and incorporate automatic social services like Buffer, Hootsuite and others to release your posts on a schedule and share across the different platforms for you. Use the time you save by participating on other sites, blogs, groups and forums with guest posts and comments. This helps to increase your “Brand Awareness”, and gives you an even greater exposure.
- Recognize & Reward Participation! As you gain recognition and marketers of influence mention you, give a notable response back. Give thank you’s and appreciation, after all it’s your business so make it a big deal.
Content Is Still King:
You’ve heard the saying but basic content just won’t cut it anymore. Being able to integrate a good social marketing strategy will generate the exposure your business needs. Need a little help? Contact me about Coaching here, [email protected]